Over 100 techies turned out Thursday night for the Internet Law & Policy Foundry’s inaugural West Coast event at the Wikimedia Foundation. The panel of experts addressed discussed today’s biggest privacy law and policy issues including the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- Elena Elkina, Senior Manager, Global Privacy Office, McKesson Corporation
- Gautam Hans, Policy Counsel and Director, Center for Democracy & Technology – San Francisco
- Jacob Snow, Attorney, U.S. Federal Trade Commission
- Michelle Paulson, Legal Director, Wikimedia Foundation
- Shaalu Mehra, Partner, Gibson, Dunn and Crutcher
The Foundry would like to thank Wikimedia Foundation and Tiffany Li for helping to make the evening possible. It was an amazing launch of West Coast chapter of the Internet Law & Policy Foundry!
— Smart3DWeb (@Smart3DWeb) March 4, 2016