We bring together a dynamic group of wireless companies that enable consumers to lead a 21st century connected life.
SUMMARY: To interface with members of Congress and their staff regarding legislative actions affecting the furtherance and growth of the wireless industry in order to promote and protect the interests of CTIA member companies, and to provide analytical and technical analysis on pending legislation and policy matters.
- Assist in the development, strategy, and advocacy of Association legislative positions.
- Gather intelligence about political and policy issues through industry, Congressional and Administration contacts.
- Establish and maintain a network of telecommunications-related contacts on Capitol Hill and Administration.
- Work closely with political consultants and outside counsel to plan and conduct lobbying activities.
- Represent Association at industry events and fundraisers.
- Liaison with member companies and other outside parties to provide planning and logistical support for CTIA sponsored events.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from member companies.
- Keep apprised of industry developments and potential impacts on Association priorities.
- Provide Senior Vice President, Government Affairs support and counsel.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ctia.org.